Monthly Plan #1
First month includes:
- 1 -1 hour phone call going over the Questionnaire followed by an in depth email with your GAPS plan.
- 2 – 20-30 minute update phone calls throughout the month.
- Unlimited Q&A emails
- Month 2+ includes: 2 – 20-30 minute update calls and unlimited Q&A emails.
- COST: $199
Monthly Plan #2
- 1-1 hour phone call going over the Questionnaire followed by an in depth email with your GAPS plan.
- Weekly 20-30 minute update calls throughout the month.
- Unlimited Q&A emails.
- Month 2+ includes: Weekly 20-30 minute update calls and unlimited Q&A emails.
- COST: 249
Denver-Metro area GAPS Masterclass:
Want to learn how to make meat stock and basic ferments? Curious about the GAPS diet, how it works and how to pull it off? Get a group together and host a GAPS Masterclass with me! Please contact for more info.
90 Day Plan
- Commit to a full 90 Days with me and GAPS. We begin with a 1 hour phone call going over the Questionnaire followed by an in depth email with your GAPS plan.
- Weekly 20-30 minute update calls.
- Unlimited Q&A emails
- COST: $649
- 1 Hour New Client Call – We review the Questionnaire and set you up with your GAPS plan. COST: $79
- 1 Hour Update Call for additional support. COST: $69
- 30 minute Troubleshooting/Update Call. COST: $40
- Email Service – Includes up to 3 emails a week. COST: $59/month
- International Email Service – Includes unlimited Q&A emails M-F. COST: $99month
- FREE 20 minute Discovery Call – Ask questions and find out if GAPS coaching is right for you.
In-Home Meal Prep for Denver-Metro Area – Struggling with making GAPS food? Confused about the diet?Dealing with fatigue and need help with meal prep? I can come to your home to help you feel confident making GAPS meals while also lightening the load. If you live in the Denver -Metro area and are interested in this service please contact for more information
“I have struggled for years with PCOS and was becoming pre-diabetic. Standard medicine and doctors had completely failed me and I was just feeling worse and worse, trying every diet out there. Then I found Weston A. Price and began to change my lifestyle and my eating habits. Through them, I found out about the GAPS diet. It sounded like just what I needed to really heal my body, but I was also totally overwhelmed about how to get started and how to navigate this new lifestyle. I contacted Danielle and she has been an amazing wealth of information and advice, along with being super down-to-earth and easy to talk to! I have now completed the Intro Stages and am doing full GAPS and feeling amazing. I could not have done this without Danielle and the support she provides.”